Purchasing VoiSmart equipment the customer will be able to take advantage of different quality profiles for assistance and maintenance services. The assistance and maintenance service may also include on-site interventions at the customer's premises if necessary.
On-site technical assistance and maintenance services include the following activities:
- Corrective maintenance, meaning all interventions aimed at faults removal
- Preventive Maintenance, includes all planned interventions aimed at avoiding the occurrence of malfunctions
- Evolutionary Maintenance, includes all activities related to updating software and firmware components
Technical support and maintenance services will be monitored on the basis of the following SLA parameters:
- Response time to the disservice: it is defined as the time, measured in working hours, that elapses between the reporting of the disservice by the customer and the Help Desk operator communication of the general disservice diagnosis, of the forecast of the recovery methods and timing and of the Severity Code assigned to the disservice itself;
- Recovery time: it is defined as the time, measured in working hours, that elapses between the reportingof the disservice detected by the customer and its closure;
- Intervention time for maintenance activities: limited to on-site interventions, it is defined as the time, measured in working hours, that elapses between the customer request for intervention for maintenance activities and its beginning by the technical staff;
- Remote reconfiguration time: it is defined as the time, measured in working hours, that elapses between the request for reconfiguration of users by the customer who has contracted the remote management service of the systems and the moment when this request is carried out by the technical staff;
- Unit availability of the telephone system: is defined as the percentage of time during which a single telephone system is in operation, i.e. there is no disruption characterised by blocking failure.