Orchestra Call Center can handle incoming calls from toll-free numbers, corporate help desk, reservation centers and contact centers in general. Inbound Celesta connects to any external database or application with a simple and immediate and without programming. The integration with other applications allow to generate pop-ups with customer data, help desk tickets, etc.. through the external database/application in order to properly “present” the call and the relevant “working tool” to the operator. An internal application is also available to “classify” the call and attach notes without the need to connect to an external CRM application. Again Celesta can be easily connected to open source CRM applications like Sugar CRM and vTiger with built-in integration tools.
Thanks to integration with VoiSmart PBX the solution can handle calls in PSTN, VOIP and GSM mode, the campaigns and “customer contact” can use in addition to voice and email, also fax (fax server) and SMS (SMS server).
- Management of both Inbound and Outbound agents
- Multiple supervisors to manage separate campaigns
- Handles up to 100 simultaneous campaigns
- Manage multi "response queue" for incoming calls
- Handles up to 300 telephone operators
- Multi PBX support, manages up to 10 VoiSmart PBX
- Agents’ management, inclusion and exclusion by the supervisor
- Active and passive intrusion (supervisor)
- Internal Chat Tool for communication with the supervisor
- Agents Supervision Panel with real time status
- Management of recalls
- Calls Recording
- Agent’s state management: Login, Logoff, Pause, in Call
- Statistics (agents and calls)
- Phone bar with call status
- Pop-up through external application
- Pop-up through internal “call classification” feature
- Remote telephone operators
- Remote trunks
- Multi Platform Software
- API and Web Services SOAP / XML for CRM integration
A Call Center service company (inbound, outbound, help desk, etc.) uses software tools to manage services such as CRM, HelpDesk, etc. .. The telephone infrastructure plays a key role in cost control and efficiency of service. Typically a modern call center needs:
- Simplified integration with applications HD / CRM / ERP
- Need to integrate remote locations/agents
- Minimization of investment
- Optimization of the operator time
Benefits and advantages
Application’s Integration: Celesta is conceived as an open solution allowing easy integration of external applications such as Help Desk, CRM. The time and costs for the integration are minimized thanks to the software tools offered with the application, while external web applications can be integrated just with the configuration of user parameters.
Remote agents: With the full VoIP support it is possible to connect remote operators while maintaining a unique centralized infrastructure, adding flexibility and reducing of structural costs.
Telephony bills reduction: Again thanks to full VoIP support any type of SIP trunks can be integrated into the system, as well as integration of GSM trunks and remote gateways to terminate calls from overseas offices.
Investment Optimization: PBX solutions can be scaled from few to hundreds operators by adding new agent, trunks and PBX only when they are required. The system can grow to adapt to any development plan without barriers maintaining all the features and functionalities. The system allows to use standard SIP softphones selecting the best match without the constrains of a proprietary system. Operator Time Optimisation. The PBX built-in call distribution engine (ACD) minimize the waiting time of operators, the built-in multilevel IVR allows to effectively direct calls minimizing the use of operators.