- see when the contacts of Orchestra NG are available,
- send and receive instant messages (Chat) with other Orchestra NG users,
- use both local and corporate phone book. The latter is automatically integrated on the device.
- make and receive VoIP calls through Orchestra NG,
- check the call history.
A VoiSmart Orchestra NG switchboard and its license are therefore required to use this app.
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application.
When you register and use the Application, you provide :
- your email address, password and other registration information, needed to authenticate to Orchestra NG(1);
- transaction-related information, such as when you make a phone call or start a conversation(1);
- information you provide us when you contact us for help;
- information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contacts information, in order to give you access to them, within the application;
- You may want to provide your personal number to allow GSM calls.
Automatically Collected Information
We keep a list of the recent calls made by the application for your reference and history. In order to be able to send your audio or video content, we need access to your microphone and camera. If your device is a mobile phone, we check its current state in order to avoid conflict with a cellular call. Also, we keep the content of the instant messages, and let you manage them. This way, you decide if you wish to respond to them or delete them. In addition, the Application may access and collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Third parties access to information obtained by the Application
We will share Automatically Collected Informations with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if VoiSmart Srl is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data (c) for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
Our application is designed to to be used by professionals and in corporate contexts only, hence it should not be used by children.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
(1) such informations are not shared with us, but only to your Orchestra NG switchboard.